News flashes and media coverage
On January 14 we announced Fintech Venture’s strategy, with its key message and our mission highlighted: “With remittance as a stepping stone, Fintech Ventures operates to simplify and improve the living conditions of the unbanked”.READ MORE
The full document is to be downloaded. From the piece you will learn, that:
- Half of the world’s adult population, mostly from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East, do not use formal financial services to save or borrow money;
- Money sent by expats to their home country has become a significant source of external aid, and an essential element of economic growth for many developing nations;
- Fintech Ventures backed Spoko.app, which is allowing expats to send home a substantial portion of their income affordably;
- Expanding Spoko.app’s client base is one of the main objections – up to a minimum of 600K till the end of 2021 and 2-3M till the end of 2023;
- Utilizing Spoko.app’s flow of customers to offer ancillary services (where the long-term earning capacity is secured) is another aim.
Read the whole Report to learn about other plans, such as white labels implementation and synergies between companies we supported (PaSS and IGS).
The Management Board of Fintech Ventures SA with its registered office in Warsaw (later referred as Company) hereby provides information on the key indicators for the Spoko.app application owned by PU Group Ltd, whose majority shareholder is the Company.READ MORE
In November this year, the company completed transactions of a total value of 18.528,803 PLN. According to sales data as of November 30th, 2020, Spoko.app had 253 190 active customers. For comparison, in October this year, the Company made public that 160 thousand people used the SPOKO.app application.
The Spoko.app brand is one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Poland. Its main goal is to provide affordable and convenient money transfer services with optimal commission rates, immediate execution and transparent exchange rates. The company emphasizes that at the current stage, the priority is to acquire new customers, which entails the need for further investments. Currently, thanks to Spoko.app, transfers can be sent from 32 to 45 countries, including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Spoko.app constantly optimizes and improves the application and conducts advertising campaigns to attract new users, thanks to which it intends to maintain a satisfactory growth rate.
The Company announces that the data on the number of users of the Spoko.app and the monthly value of carried out transactions will be published regularly once a month, starting from December 2020.